3005 aluminum sheet belongs to 3 series Al-Mn alloy with Mn content between 1.0-1.5, and 3003、3004 aluminum sheet belong to rust-proof alloy with strong corrosion resistance.Similarly,3005 aluminum sheet is also a non-heat-treated alloy, which is cold-processed to improve its mechanical properties. However, the strength of 3005 aluminum is higher than both of them. Among them, it is about 20% stronger than 3003 aluminum sheet. In addition, the3005 aluminum sheet is also excellent in formability, solubility and anodic oxidation. Therefore, according to these 3005 aluminum properties,3005 aluminum sheet can be widely used in air conditioning, refrigerator, car bottom, the ocean and other humid environment, but also often used in building materials, color aluminum sheet, etc.
Advantages of 3005 aluminum sheet
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance.3005 aluminum sheet can resist corrosion from atmosphere, fresh water, sea water, food, organic acid, gasoline, neutral inorganic solution and so on.
2. Good Formability.3005 aluminum sheet can exhibit excellent formability and meltability under normal temperature conditions.
3. High Plasticity. In annealing temper,3005 aluminum sheet has high plasticity. In the case of semi-cold quenching, plasticity is good, while in the process of cold quenching, plasticity is the lowest.
4. Anodizing Property.3005 aluminum sheetcan be easily anodized, and the surface after anodized is more conducive to color coating and other treatment in the later stage.
5. Mechanical Properties. The tensile strength of3005 aluminum sheet is 140-180 MPa, and the yield strength is 0.2 (MPa) ≥115.
1. 3005 aluminum sheet is commonly used in air conditioners, refrigerators, automobile bottoms, ocean and other humid environments. It is also commonly used in building materials, ship materials, colored aluminum sheets, kitchen utensils, radiators, battery shells, and general objects such as processing pipes.
2. In addition,3005 aluminum sheetcan also be used for parts that need to be processed with good formability and weldability, or that require both of these properties and higher strength than 1000 series alloys. For example, low-load parts used in liquid or gaseous media, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricating oil pipes, or other small load parts made from deep drawing.